The Tea Rose Inn is pleased to offer a Two Night stay at the Inn for your Valentine's Day Sweetheart Celebration. Included is:
Two night accommodations Including Breakfast in bed and in-room full coffee service, Premium Chocolates, A Tea Rose Inn Gift Bag and Special Valentine's Flowers, fresh in your room!
A $50 gift card to spend on dinner for Two at The Italian Farmhouse or Foster's Boiler Room or The Common Man at Ashland
- Opened in 1993, The Italian Farmhouse serves delicious Italian food in a quaint farmhouse with spectacular views of 42 acres of surrounding land. Specializing in American-Italian fare, start off your meal with a selection from our antipasti menu, such as Fresh Mussels or Fried Calamari. Try our Verde Salad in between courses, and then delve into one of our hearty main dishes, like Farmhouse Scampi or Cioppino! We also have a great variety of thin-crust pizza, made fresh in our own wood-fired brick oven, and a kid's menu. Don't forget dessert! Try an authentic Tiramisu followed by a steaming Cappuccino or Espresso.
- Opened in 2002, Foster's Boiler Room serves a variety of fine American foods, from light fare to hearty selections, served in our lively pub, or fire-side in our Abenaki dining room. Start off with a bread boule of fresh New England Clam Chowder, our Camp Crackers appetizer or an Uncommon Salad. Whether it's thin-crust pizza, a BLT Panini or Hanger Steak you crave, we've got it! Before your meal, relax by the crackling smoke stack fireplace in our Boiler Room Lounge, or check the latest scores on our large-screen projection television. Foster's Boiler Room serves dinner daily beginning at 4 p.m. and at noon on weekends.
- Opened in 1971, The Common Man Ashland serves great American fare with flair! Prime rib, home made baked macaroni and cheese, and our famous crab cakes, voted Best of NH seven years in a row by readers of New Hampshire Magazine, are just some of the delicious items on the menu. The Common Man Ashland is located at 60 Main Street, Ashland, NH, exit 24 off of Interstate 93.
You can even build your own package to include the following add on options:
Two Spa Massages at The Common Man Spa or Two tickets to the Flying Monkey Theatre or Two Ski Lift Tickets
- The Common Man Spa, a full-service spa, offers a broad range of services and treatments that support stress reduction, relaxation, body maintenance, health and comfort.
- The Flying Monkey Theatre located on Main Street in downtown Plymouth stood defunct for years until Common Man owner Alex Ray purchased it and re-named it the Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center, bringing new life to Main Street. The 1920's era theater was most recently a cinema, but stood empty for many years until Ray purchased and re-opened the building in December 2009, showing classic and first-run movies within the existing movie theaters. In April 2010, the theater closed for four months of extensive renovations, restoring much of the theater to what it looked like in the 1920s. Renovations of what was previously a two-screen movie theater included gutting the two existing cinemas and converting them into one intimate performance hall.
- Ski Lift Tickets for Loon Mountain Ski Resort. Loon Mountain is New England's most accessible mountain resort. Located Lincoln, NH - right off Interstate 93 at Exit 32, on the western end of the scenic Kancamagus Highway (Route 112). Loon is 2 short hours from downtown Boston, 3 hours from Montreal, and 5 1/2 hours from New York City.
- Ski Lift Tickets for Waterville Valley Ski Resort. Waterville Valley is New Hampshire's genuine ski resort, nestled in a natural snow pocket in the White Mountains and surrounded by other 4000' footers. Waterville Valley Ski Area opens at 8:00 am on weekends and holidays and at 9:00 am Monday-Friday, non-holidays.
Total Price is $375.00 (option costs, tax, fees and gratuities are not included)
Space is limited so call today to reserve your Sweetheart Valentine's Day getaway!!
The Tea Rose Inn reserves the right to change or cancel this special deal anytime without notice.