We are delighted that you have chosen the beautiful Tea Rose Inn for your stay. It is our goal to make your visit enjoyable for you and your pet; however we do have a few rules and requirements in order to make the Tea Rose Inn a pet friendly Inn.
- There is a $25 housekeeping gratuity for one pet. Your room must be serviced on a daily basis, please schedule a time to do this.
- Please allow a few extra minutes at check out so that we may check your room before you leave. You are responsible for damages: scratches, fleas, stains, strong odors and any other animal related damages.
- We realize animals like to express themselves and that this may cause some noise issues with the other guests. We may have to ask you and your pet to leave.
- Anytime you leave the Inn you must take your pet with you. Pets are not allowed to stay in the room alone if you are not in the Inn.
- Although we are pet owners ourselves and we love them, not all quests are so fond of our furry friends. Please be considerate of the other guests.
- Pets are to remain leashed at all times when in the common areas of the Inn.
- If your pet wishes to use the furniture in the room, please use the blanket provided at check in.